Mt. Everest Base Camp and Leadership Development Trek – Oct. 3-18, 2013
…..with World Renowned Mt. Everest (and 7-Summits) Climber,Trek Leader, Movie Producer, Corporate Consultant & Leadership Visionary,
Image via Wikipedia
This Mt. Everest Base Camp and Leadership Development Trek is arranged by Werner Berger and Meet Me at the Top, Inc.
2017 dates to be determined
Purpose of the Trek: To provide peak experiences in one of the most beautiful and breathtaking places on earth.
Imagine standing in a sun lit valley and seeing snowcapped Himalayan peaks, framing a deep indigo sky, towering thousands of feet above! You are awed by the sheer beauty, humbled by the magnificence of all creation, and so thankful you are here to witness this splendor! Can you feel the magic?
We work in a world of products, sales, numbers, and measurable achievement and fulfillment. As our tools we hopefully have a set of very special products, associate with special people, and commit to our work being of great value.
Every once in a while it is important to join together in the realm of the immeasurable, for, as we all know, this is where the essence of life really exists. Come with me to a place of pure encounter, which can exalt your spirit, so when you return home you carry with you another perspective and an awesome vision of how joyous, exhilarating and fulfilling life can really be*.
An interview with Matt Lauer, Today Show, and a glimpse into the life of Werner Berger following his successful climb of Mt. Everest.
This Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek has been designed to elevate your sense of being, to touch your spirit, to surround you with the majestic beauty of the Himalaya, to pitch you into a state of awe, to capture (or re-capture) your sense of wonder, and with this, offer you moments of pure ecstasy. Werner says, “Every time I enter this region I experience it as a journey back to the very essence of my being, to the very core of my existence.”
* “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye” Antoine de Saint-ExuperyWant your heart to be touched? Click below posted on Youtube by LarsenGlobal (1 minute 32 seconds)
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is ready for an exciting break-through experience in life
- Anyone who wants a challenge and wishes for a change from the same-old-same-old
- Anyone who has a flame burning inside that says, “Wow, that would be so wonderful”
- Anyone who would love to have a compelling reason to improve his/her fitness level
- Anyone who is ready for the adventure of a lifetime
- Anyone who is seeking a safe adventure with a twist . . . an invigorating, unforgettable challenge
- that might become a life altering experience (as it was for me)
- Anyone who has never hiked before (again like me in 1992)
- Anyone who wants an experience that increases focus and compels living in the here and now – ‘Living in the present’
- Anyone who is enthralled by the Sherpa culture and needs to quench their thirst by learning more
- Anyone who wishes to look at life from the perspective of having very little, and yet having everything!
Life Changing Experiences, ha?!
“FOUR THUMBS UP!!! Absolutely the most rewarding and memorable experience of our lives! Tom and I had so many personal breakthroughs along the way and our marriage is stronger than ever as a result of it. Werner and Heshie are amazing leaders, and we are forever thankful for Werner’s lifesaving mitts on the summit day. Can’t wait to join Werner on Everest Base Camp 2013!” . . . Tom and Anita Leung, Texas